Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Put £20 on Tottenham 3/1, soften the blow when they come back in the 2nd half.

Same, did 3x my normal bet. That's just begging for action.

• Like 1

Bruno Guimares went down looking for a free kick and picked up the ball. Ref gives it the other way for him picking it up. I thought that was always a booking? Wasn't that what Konza was booked for against Ajax?

Apparently according to Talk Sport match reporter earlier a win for Spurs will put them 4th GOING INTO THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK Hmm no games tomorrow then? Hope that's not a premonition🤔🤔🙄🙄

Edited by Hev
  • Like 2

Just now, Hev said:

Apparently according to Talk Sport match reporter earlier a win for Spurs will put them 4th GOING INTO THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK 🤔🤔🙄🙄

Gagging  ain't they, big Ange's Spurs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hev said:

Apparently according to Talk Sport match reporter earlier a win for Spurs will put them 4th GOING INTO THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK 🤔🤔🙄🙄

TalkShite unaware of a match outside London why I never

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Bruno Guimares went down looking for a free kick and picked up the ball. Ref gives it the other way for him picking it up. I thought that was always a booking? Wasn't that what Konza was booked for against Ajax?

I don’t think we can really put much on that ref’s interpretation of the rule book tbh

9 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Yeah but Bruno can't be booked until after the 80th minute 

Â