Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Luton level

Won't be enough, they're doomed.

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Won't be enough, they're doomed.

Nah, they’re not at all. They’ve got the sort of battling qualities that you need in a relegation scrap. Couple of tough games coming up, but a tidy run after that if they aren’t cut adrift. 

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Nah, they’re not at all. They’ve got the sort of battling qualities that you need in a relegation scrap. Couple of tough games coming up, but a tidy run after that if they aren’t cut adrift. 

They are plucky but they have won 5 games all season and lost 17 and they can't defend so unless Forest and Everton get a points deduction they are doomed 

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

They are plucky but they have won 5 games all season and lost 17 and they can't defend so unless Forest and Everton get a points deduction they ate doomed 

Aye - but no-one down there will have won many games this season (hence them being down there). Luton have scored more than any of the bottom 9 - there’s something about them.

That second half against Bournemouth could’ve destroyed them but they’ve made sure they still aren’t cut adrift today.

I’m not saying they definitely stay up or anything, just that they aren’t doomed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Still think they are tbh

Have to confess they've exceeded even my worst expectations, they look rank. Will probably have Mbeumo back for the next game which should help, but they've been atrocious for months now, and the Toney stalled faster than I expected. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have to confess they've exceeded even my worst expectations, they look rank. Will probably have Mbeumo back for the next game which should help, but they've been atrocious for months now, and the Toney stalled faster than I expected. 

Wooly hat man linked with United job. I would LOVE that!

Â