Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

Viktor Gyökeres with another hattrick last night. He has 36 + 14 in 39 games all competitions. Not bad for a €21m signing from the Championship. Honestly didn't think he'd develop anything close to this.

Kylian Mbappé also with a hattrick, he has 38 +8 in 37 games.

Kane will still win the Golden boot thou if he can avoid injuries.

11 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Darn. All Manchester final snooze fest still on. Cmon Coventry City.

1. Much as I hate Cov, I'll give them their due, they're making the FA Cup interesting.

38 minutes ago, turnbull said:
  1. Much as I hate Cov, I'll give them their due, they're making the FA Cup interesting.

Having not watched a non Villa cup game, domestically or in Europe for many, many years, I couldnt care less about it. Once Villa go out of a tournament, its over as far as Im concerned.

Man City will probably win the treble again, much to the delight of a couple of VT posters who swoon over them for some bizarre reason.

That aside, Coventry really despise us, so they aren't any better a winner than the scum 6. 

Plus Man United will batter them anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Having not watched a non Villa cup game, domestically or in Europe for many, many years, I couldnt care less about it. Once Villa go out of a tournament, its over as far as Im concerned.

Man City will probably win the treble again, much to the delight of a couple of VT posters who swoon over them for some bizarre reason.

That aside, Coventry really despise us, so they aren't any better a winner than the scum 6. 

Plus Man United will batter them anyway.

Hopefully.

Now obviously, fans are in the wrong here for these disgusting scenes but I do wonder why Fenerbache players and staff thought it was appropriate to celebrate their away league match win like that on their fierce rivals pitch. 

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Now obviously, fans are in the wrong here for these disgusting scenes but I do wonder why Fenerbache players and staff thought it was appropriate to celebrate their away league match win like that on their fierce rivals pitch. 

Its a tough one,  but in hindsight if it was Blues at Villa park and their players were doing that, i am sure a few of our fans would be on the pitch after a few beers. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Looked at the table thinking it was a big game but Fenerbahce are 2nd and 30 points ahead of them in 3rd 

Trez also scored in this game. What a crazy league 😂

23 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Its a tough one,  but in hindsight if it was Blues at Villa park and their players were doing that, i am sure a few of our fans would be on the pitch after a few beers. 

Exactly why it’s a stupid idea. Finish the game and have a party in the dressing room if you’re really that small time. Celebrating it like a cup win on the rival pitch in front of their fans is idiotic.

Â