Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Even I am stumped with that one!

Huddersfield Town Associated Football Club Soccer Club and then I got alphabet drunk!

also I have lumped on the nil draw at Rotherham so you can rest assured SOMETHING will happen there now

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

Huddersfield Town Associated Football Club Soccer Club and then I got alphabet drunk!

also I have lumped on the nil draw at Rotherham so you can rest assured SOMETHING will happen there now

There's a Fayetteville in N.C as well, funny how they all seem to run out of ideas for town names over your way (plus I've been near the NC one, way back when).

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Huddersfield down to ten

Rotherham haven't had a shot yet, they are so shite

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Sheff Wed look like the best chance of reeling them in but it won't be today..

Unfortunately their goal difference is horrifically bad.

Norwich doing well, don’t want them cementing a play off place before the final game ideally, resting all their players for the play offs and giving sha an early friendly.

I know we rested players when we went up, but it was against already crowned champions (Norwich, again) so it meant nothing.

• Like 1

Burnley actually going to win a home game, doesn't say much for Brentford and their gambling England hero.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

There's a Fayetteville in N.C as well, funny how they all seem to run out of ideas for town names over your way (plus I've been near the NC one, way back when).

I assure you mine is a better Fayetteville. But to be fair there is a LOT of land here and we aren’t the most creative people by nature. 

learned it from our ancestors

• Haha 1

It seems Mark Robins celebrated their late winner in front of a ballboy who had wound him up earlier.

Ballboy is upset.

Oh dear.

Shouldn't have wasted time with the ball, son.

Gary O'Neil finks it's disgusting.

Oh dear.

:crylaugh:

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I assure you mine is a better Fayetteville. But to be fair there is a LOT of land here and we aren’t the most creative people by nature. 

learned it from our ancestors

Yeah you stole all the names from England :crylaugh:

Edited by rjw63
keenan type awful typo, shameful
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Still think they are tbh

The bottom 3 are so poor that's its unlikely. Burnley starting to show some fight but too little too late. 

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It seems Mark Robins celebrated their late winner in front of a ballboy who had wound him up earlier.

Ballboy is upset.

Oh dear.

Shouldn't have wasted time with the ball, son.

Gary O'Neil finks it's disgusting.

Oh dear.

:crylaugh:

Before the winner the ball boy refused to give the ball to the Cov player. Glad they celebrated in front of him. Ball boys shouldn't be part of the game (unless it's Sidwell)

• Haha 1

Â