Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, John said:

Are you sitting in an area that you anticipate will become "premium" seating then? We used to fear that every season (sitting within the front few centre rows of "The Scottish Stand") and seeing the Trinity's corporate seating on the other side of the pitch in exactly the same position. Fortunately, it hasn't happened... yet. 🤞

Never heard it called that before 

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Never heard it called that before 

Bit like Macbeth. We choose not to use the name. :cheers:

• Haha 2

Has anyone who is on the waiting list for ST’s had an update this year? My last update was April 2023 and I was 7422…. Does anyone know how to check? Or do I just wait and see when they email this year?

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Has anyone who is on the waiting list for ST’s had an update this year? My last update was April 2023 and I was 7422…. Does anyone know how to check? Or do I just wait and see when they email this year?

You can call the ticket office and ask them. Otherwise just wait and hopefully they will tell us all before season tickets go on sale.

But at 7,000+ on the waiting list, you are probably looking at 6 more years so roughly 2030.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You can call the ticket office and ask them. Otherwise just wait and hopefully they will tell us all before season tickets go on sale.

But at 7,000+ on the waiting list, you are probably looking at 6 more years so roughly 2030.

Ah thanks yeah, I might call and ask. That what I’m expecting to be honest, my son is 6 and I added us both when he was about 3 I think, so I was sort of expecting it’d be another 4+ years. 

34 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah thanks yeah, I might call and ask. That what I’m expecting to be honest, my son is 6 and I added us both when he was about 3 I think, so I was sort of expecting it’d be another 4+ years. 

Dude. You must be hallucinating. There is no waiting list.

Just go buy your ticket. 

Aston Villa announces Season Ticket details for the 2024/25 season | AVFC

With just a few days to go before the end of the 2023/24 season, and with Aston Villa fourth in the Premier League table having secured UEFA Champions League qualification for the first time in their history, the Club today announces details of the season ticket sales process for the 2024/25 season.

Following consultation with the Club’s Fan Advisory Board, the Club has agreed to limit the price increase on an adult season ticket to 5%

That's an interesting line, I thought the meeting on this didn't happen

Is this a fair representation of the facts, @OutByEaster??

The redevelopment of Villa Park will unfortunately result in the displacement of approximately 900 existing season tickets in the North, Doug Ellis and Trinity Road stands. Those season ticket holders who are impacted will be contacted separately with more details about their specific renewal process, but they will be prioritised ahead of any tickets going on general sale. The Club understands that this will be a difficult process but are committed to working with those fans impacted to ensure they are accommodated as quickly as possible.

I wonder when they will contact those affected and whether those not affected will have to wait until June to find they are not affected?

2 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

What block of trinity we think will be affected?

If I had to guess I'd say around the dugout. Some fancy seats there maybe with access to the lounges in the middle tier, basically extending the hospitality bit down to the pitchside.

The redevelopment of Villa Park will unfortunately result in the displacement of approximately 900 existing season tickets in the North, Doug Ellis and Trinity Road stands. Those season ticket holders who are impacted will be contacted separately with more details about their specific renewal process, but they will be prioritised ahead of any tickets going on general sale. The Club understands that this will be a difficult process but are committed to working with those fans impacted to ensure they are accommodated as quickly as possible.

When are we going to be told exactly what they are doing to the stadium? Next week or so? 

• Like 1

Ahh yes. The old,  wait for some good news to mask the bad trick.

Can't blame them for a bit of an increase,  although keeping it above inflation,  having been above inflation for 2 years already, is a bit of a kicker.

But the displacement is the killer. Hope they compensate the fans they boot out accordingly in some way.

• Like 1

Â