Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

55 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I have a horrible feeling given that the club have only mentioned the 5% increase in relation to adult tickets that we may also see some huge increases in concession prices and potentially also see some areas of the ground bumped up in terms of zone or zone 4 completely scrapped. 

TBH and I hope Heck isn’t reading this thread, but I am surprised and amazed how cheap kids tickets are compared to an adult ticket. 

In most entertainment venues, kids are 50% of an adult ticket, and there are virtually never OAP discounts or maybe 10% off. 

Whereas Villa charge roughly £50 for adult and £12 for a kid (on average) which is almost an 80% discount.

Shhhhhhh, no-one tell the Heck!!!

Hi all, had a letter through to say I need to re locate. I’m in lower north just by the away fans. I didn’t think this would affect me. Anyone know what they are doing with the lower north? 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, grobs said:

Hi all, had a letter through to say I need to re locate. I’m in lower north just by the away fans. I didn’t think this would affect me. Anyone know what they are doing with the lower north? 

Can only think that they've secretly built a new stadium and they're emailing everyone to relocate. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ender4 said:

TBH and I hope Heck isn’t reading this thread, but I am surprised and amazed how cheap kids tickets are compared to an adult ticket. 

In most entertainment venues, kids are 50% of an adult ticket, and there are virtually never OAP discounts or maybe 10% off. 

Whereas Villa charge roughly £50 for adult and £12 for a kid (on average) which is almost an 80% discount.

Shhhhhhh, no-one tell the Heck!!!

Kids are future customers get hooked early they come back for life.   They need an adult to bring them to the game so the club gets that revenue too.

It will be a sad day if they price families out.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, grobs said:

From what I can gather from comments around the internet, the boxes above you are being ripped out and turned into a big terrace view that extends around the whole North and DE stand.

9 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

From what I can gather from comments around the internet, the boxes above you are being ripped out and turned into a big terrace view that extends around the whole North and DE stand.

My own unsubstantiated Theory is that they might be moving the away fans to where you are

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

My own unsubstantiated Theory is that they might be moving the away fans to where you are

snap ,  extending to blocks either side of the current downstairs away section and giving the safe standing upstairs back to home fans

6 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

snap ,  extending to blocks either side of the current downstairs away section and giving the safe standing upstairs back to home fans

I doubt they'd want to give away fans seats near the halfway line. I'm wondering if they will reduce the away allocation - google tells me ours is 3000 and the minimum is 2000.

3 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

wondering if they will reduce the away allocation - google tells me ours is 3000 and the minimum is 2000.

Rules is the lower of 10% of capacity or 3000. So for any ground over 30k it’s 3000 and for smaller grounds, it’s 10% of capacity. VP is 3000, nominally, under the rules, for away fans in the league.

The club hasn’t mentioned anything about moving season ticket holders and home fans to relocate, or reprofile the away section, only to add posh seats.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I doubt they'd want to give away fans seats near the halfway line. I'm wondering if they will reduce the away allocation - google tells me ours is 3000 and the minimum is 2000.

It isn't 3,000 it's  more like 2800. I am sure it was bigger when they had all of the lower north and some of the lower doug ellis. Some prices would be nice, as some people have said prices may only go up 5% but that depends on if they are keeping the same price categories that they currently have.

Going back to last year, the club said that after the Foo Fighters concert, that they'd be starting work on the North stand corners. So I would suggest it's to do with safety and how much they've gotta take down to put back in.

Post just arrived today but there was no villa letter :) this leads me to believe that only the first 10 rows of the upper north are impacted, I’m row 13….i think what they want to to do in the front rows of the lower and upper north is give that amazing pitch view to the corporate brigade….the atmosphere is already quite bad in the north at times and an exodus of people leave prior to full time like in the Liverpool game people were leaving at 3-1 down….not sure if they are moving the away fans or not but there will be a real contrast between away and home fans in that part of the ground and that banter between them will be lost 

1 hour ago, floody555 said:

Going back to last year, the club said that after the Foo Fighters concert, that they'd be starting work on the North stand corners. So I would suggest it's to do with safety and how much they've gotta take down to put back in.

What they are doing now is nothing to do with the original plans last summer. Right up to December the plan was to demolish the stand and now they are faffing about with a 45 year old stand to squeeze more revenue out of it for purely short term gain.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

an exodus of people leave prior to full time like in the Liverpool game people were leaving at 3-1 down….

LOL. That was not a good time to leave!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wouldn't hold too much to the seat removal, I was there yesterday and there are now no seats remaining in the Upper North Stand, they've take them all out.

I've heard that they are replacing the AV seats with an adidas logo so would make sense to take all the seats out.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

If you are vorrevt we can kiss goodbye to the new development imho despite all the massaging around it that has been going on. Why would you move them there if you were planning for the development. 

Anyway- i am obsessed with this issue as it it a real medium term requirement for us but people get annoyed when I bring it up so.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

My cousin called me earlier to say that he’s lost his place in the queue for a season ticket, and on further inspection on the website I cannot find any information about my own place in the queue. Would anyone be able to provide any assistance about where I can find this information please?

12 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

My cousin called me earlier to say that he’s lost his place in the queue for a season ticket, and on further inspection on the website I cannot find any information about my own place in the queue. Would anyone be able to provide any assistance about where I can find this information please?

At the ticket office. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Where was he in the queue and why has he lost his place?  Roughly what sort of position was he? Did he get offered a season ticket and he declined?  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

Where was he in the queue and why has he lost his place?  Roughly what sort of position was he? Did he get offered a season ticket and he declined?  

You can decline twice before being removed from the waiting list.

• Thanks 1

Â