Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

The club has a meeting with the FAB on 27th March to talk through next season's Season Ticket pricing and structure - so with that in mind, It'd be interesting to know peoples thoughts.

Will you be renewing?

What are you expecting in terms of pricing?

What would make the season ticket more attractive to you and what would force you to give it up?

What do you think the club could do differently with season ticketing or season ticket holders?

What are your feelings on the waiting list and the chances of people on the list getting tickets next year?

How much is yours and how much has it gone up over the last couple of seasons?

Where do you feel we sit in relation to other clubs and their offer?

All of that sort of stuff (and more) please.

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I will renew because they are like gold dust these days but I don’t understand why people can’t use the resell option. Too often I see empty seats around me even when games are sold out. 

Different thread probably but they deffo need to allow them to be resold as soon as ticket holder decides they can't go

• Like 2

There's no way I won't renew next season but I'm incredibly annoyed about losing the Lower Holte before games as part of the 'package' - That always felt like a big deal as part of the ST for me.

12 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I will renew because they are like gold dust these days but I don’t understand why people can’t use the resell option. Too often I see empty seats around me even when games are sold out. 

I think you’ll find that the empty seat problem is normally related to the lower grounds match  day experience. Firstly, they hold back a couple of thousand seats that they hope they will sell to people as part of the lower ground package. Often these don’t sell and then they put them on general sale at the last minute  or try  and give them away.Then they refuse to put season-ticket holders resale seats on sale until they have sold their own lower ground tickets. So, for example, at the Newcastle game, there were lots of season-ticket holders who wanted to sell their seats and the seats were never put on sale Until the actual day of the game, which was too late.This left empty seats for What should have been a sold-out game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I think you’ll find that the empty seat problem is normally related to the lower grounds match  day experience. Firstly, they hold back a couple of thousand seats that they hope they will sell to people as part of the lower ground package. Often these don’t sell and then they put them on general sale at the last minute  or try  and give them away.Then they refuse to put season-ticket holders resale seats on sale until they have sold their own lower ground tickets. So, for example, at the Newcastle game, there were lots of season-ticket holders who wanted to sell their seats and the seats were never put on sale Until the actual day of the game, which was too late.This left empty seats for What should have been a sold-out game.

This season definitely is. But I’ve seen this for years now. Some season ticket holders must have a lot of money and just can’t be arsed to put it up for resale if can’t go. Or maybe just don’t know they able to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I thnk you're right, but the Lower Grounds only holds about 400 people.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Different thread probably but they deffo need to allow them to be resold as soon as ticket holder decides they can't go

You can resale with the loads of time to go and to spare. The truth is often nobody is buying.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

You can resale with the loads of time to go and to spare. The truth is often nobody is buying.

You can list for resale, but the tickets can only be sold once the entire stadium is sold out. As a result virtually no mod week games go to resale. 

OBE, this would be the big change for me. Sort out resale. Let me list my seats (mine and sons) and sell me tickets straight away.

When I can't make a game, let me swap my seats online to friends or family. The phone lines are just too inconvenient. 

I'll renew, I'm anticipating 15% increases. 

• Like 3

They should offer longer interest free direct debits. Most people will just plan for that monthly outgoing. Increases can be smoothed out with longer payments. 

• Like 3

I’m expecting a 7% increase in price

31 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

You can list for resale, but the tickets can only be sold once the entire stadium is sold out. As a result virtually no mod week games go to resale. 

OBE, this would be the big change for me. Sort out resale. Let me list my seats (mine and sons) and sell me tickets straight away.

When I can't make a game, let me swap my seats online to friends or family. The phone lines are just too inconvenient. 

Friend of mine is a spurs ST holder, he’s missed loads of games this yr and can easily sell his ticket every game. He gets 1/19th of the ST price back every game missed. We should do the same, we have the demand if it was easy to do. 

Just as an FYI, you can get transferred to friends by emailing the club a few days in advance, they normally reply quickly. But yes it would be so much easier if I could click a button on the website (which we all know is and has been rubbish for yrs). 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They should offer longer interest free direct debits. Most people will just plan for that monthly outgoing. Increases can be smoothed out with longer payments. 

You can get 8 month interest free which is pretty good. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Friend of mine is a spurs ST holder, he’s missed loads of games this yr and can easily sell his ticket every game. He gets 1/19th of the ST price back every game missed. We should do the same, we have the demand if it was easy to do. 

That's exactly the same as our re-sale system isn't it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

That's exactly the same as our re-sale system isn't it?

No. The club give you 80% of the 1/19th of the season ticket cost and only if they can resell it on for the match day price, which is obviously higher than season ticket average game cost. For category A games, it's near 100% profit increase for the club.

I've no issue with the club making an increased profit by reselling at the higher match day price, but I think the ST holder should get the full value of the ticket (ST cost/19), even if the refund was limited to say 3 matches per season before the 20% charge was triggered. This would prevent people buying STs just for a few games, knowing they'd get a full refund for all the other games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Â