Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's an informal meeting tomorrow - it's not clear at the moment if that's with a focus on season ticket prices, but I'm sure they'll be discussed.

The funny thing is that at this late stage they will have 100% decided on season ticket pricing, so a meeting or consultation now is largely irrelevant. They'll pretend to listen and then do what they were going to do anyway.

On 23/04/2024 at 08:38, OutByEaster? said:

There's an informal meeting tomorrow - it's not clear at the moment if that's with a focus on season ticket prices, but I'm sure they'll be discussed.

Did the meeting talk about season ticket prices at all?

• Like 1

I think the delay is quite possibly linked to our champs league qualification but not sure if its necessarily pricing.

I wonder if we will get more of a compulsory cup scheme.

Or they are still to identify all of the areas for GA+ and it may impact some current ST seats.

I have friends in the first row of the holte where seats are unsold for european comps, they have to apply for available seats each game. I wonder if the champs league comes with any more restrictions?

45 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I think the delay is quite possibly linked to our champs league qualification but not sure if its necessarily pricing.

I wonder if we will get more of a compulsory cup scheme.

Or they are still to identify all of the areas for GA+ and it may impact some current ST seats.

I have friends in the first row of the holte where seats are unsold for european comps, they have to apply for available seats each game. I wonder if the champs league comes with any more restrictions?

Are the advertising boards any higher than prem games, that's the supposed reason for some front rows being blocked off.. they don't look any higher from other parts of the ground

Surely they're not gonna release prices before we find out where we finish - Whether we like it or not as fans, finishing in Champs League probably warrants a much bigger hike on price, whether we get any extra benefits or not? I'd be amazed if we hear anything before the final position is confirmed.

19 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Surely they're not gonna release prices before we find out where we finish - Whether we like it or not as fans, finishing in Champs League probably warrants a much bigger hike on price, whether we get any extra benefits or not? I'd be amazed if we hear anything before the final position is confirmed.

I don’t see why CL qualification makes a difference to PL pricing.  Surely that would just increase the price of CL tickets.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t see why CL qualification makes a difference to PL pricing.  Surely that would just increase the price of CL tickets.

Logically yes, but how many casual fans are there out there that would spend another 100 sheets for a ST to a see a CL team? I bet there's a lot, whether they watch us play in CL or not. There's a lot of prestige over that kind of thing.

20 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Are the advertising boards any higher than prem games, that's the supposed reason for some front rows being blocked off.. they don't look any higher from other parts of the ground

not that ive noticed but ill ask my mate when i see him. its odd isnt it, i sort of assumed it was some sort of crowd control thing.

Â