Midweek Football 4/6 March

Something needs to be done about these newly promoted clubs having ZERO ambition and just taking the payday.

I reckon, if you don't reach a certain amount of points in the Prem (and get relegated), you get a 6pt deduction the following season in the Championship.
If you don't have a certain goal difference, you get another 6pt deduction in the Championship.

It's the only way this yo-yo nonsense is going to stop. It's embarrassing. 

• Confused 1

Luton is the one who actually show 100  % fight and effort every game out of the promoted clubs.

But it can't save you. Need genuine quality to stay in this league

3 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Something needs to be done about these newly promoted clubs having ZERO ambition and just taking the payday.

I reckon, if you don't reach a certain amount of points in the Prem (and get relegated), you get a 6pt deduction the following season in the Championship.
If you don't have a certain goal difference, you get another 6pt deduction in the Championship.

So punishing those who might have punched above their weight to get to the PL, but with a limited income stream so can't afford to buy a new 11 PL standard players? What do you want them to do?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

The problem is that the gap is getting wider due to the finances. Every year teams in the premier league are earning considerably more than the championship. 

It won't be long before its a closed shop. 

• Like 2

Â