Midweek Football 4/6 March

They're trying to press, but they just don't have the quality to capitalise when they deflect the ball their way.

They can't win though,  because sitting back would have the same end result.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Sheffield United don't belong in the Premiership, they are awful. 

Christ they must be bad if they’re not good enough to play in Scotland.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Have the Sheff Utd players got a bet on being the first team to concede 5 goals at home 3 games in a row? They're crap, might as well make some money from it.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Kinda feel for Shieffield United a bit. It's not fun being this shit in the Premier League. 

And we should know from the season we went down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

I take it back. Til the 16th minute.

I'm amazed they're turning up at all tbf. Or just come to see the opposition  lend your tickets to any local arsenal or whoever fans.

More wretched than our relegation season performance wise but at least we had a few years of drain circling to build up to this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

I'm amazed they're turning up at all tbf. Or just come to see the opposition  lend your tickets to any local arsenal or whoever fans.

More wretched than our relegation season performance wise but at least we had a few years of drain circling to build up to this. 

Yup, plenty of times back in those days, not even in our relegation season, I just couldn't face turning up even with a ticket. Can't fault anyone for paying their money, turning up, and going home when their team are getting absolutely **** dicked again.

Â