Next three games - how many points?

Tom13

How many points?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/24 at 19:05

Just now, villa4europe said:

Because we are a better football team than Fulham, Forest and Luton 

All we have to do is actually believe it and play like it... 

like we have played like it since city at home? I hope not 

I'll go 7 but could be 9.

We played well today and usually respond to defeats. Pau back next week hopefully. 

Big game next week. If we don't win we're drifting, if we do we can go on a mini run and set ourselves beautifully for the Spurs game, which hopefully Konsa will be back for also. 

Think we will beat Forest but not sure about the Fulham or Luton game. We have a poor record at Craven Cottage and I’m sure Fulham fans will fancy there chances against us. 

Fully expect Kamara to no doubt be ruled out for a few weeks or so and we saw the drop off when he was suspended. Not confident right now. 

19 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You are taking the piss. Play like we did today and we'll spurn 7 or 8 glorious chances and gift the opposition two goals

Hopefully our conversion rate is a lot better in these games. Of we hsve 10 shots on goal in each of those games we get 9 points imo 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Farlz said:

3 very winnable games but I don't even know really. I've lost that feeling of we can take on every single team in this league.

Away games are a worry and right now can't even say Forest is a banker. 

I'll hope we can build a bit of a run again though and say 7. 

This is where I am, I think Fulham will beat us. But 3 points from Forest and Luton.

Fulham will batter us. Going 3-0 to them. Forest and Luton will sit back and play on the counter. Might get a draw against those two but wouldn’t be surprised if we lose 1-0. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

In our previous 4 away games, we've conceded 0 (Middlesbrough, Everton, Chelsea, Sheff Utd). 
In Fulham's previous 4 home games, they've scored 4 (Liverpool (1), Newcastle (0), Everton (0), Bournemouth (3)).

It's not an easy fixture, but I'm not seeing where the battering is coming from. 

Knew we had a bad record away to Fulham but didn't realise it's only 1 win in 16 there and that win was without fans. Don't necessarily think we will get battered by Fulham but I do think without Konsa and Kamara we are going to have some uncomfortable away games soon with Fulham being one of those. 

I think we will beat Forest but Fulham and Luton are tough to predict. Fulham will have a go (could be a repeat of Bournemouth and Brentford performances) games but expect Luton to sit back and we will have to break them down. 

On 12/02/2024 at 13:45, Tayls said:

Fulham will batter us. Going 3-0 to them. Forest and Luton will sit back and play on the counter. Might get a draw against those two but wouldn’t be surprised if we lose 1-0. 

It's the certainty about it that I love.

In the bin you pop!

• Like 1

On 11/02/2024 at 23:17, GingerCollins29 said:

You are taking the piss. Play like we did today and we'll spurn 7 or 8 glorious chances and gift the opposition two goals

Oh **** look, we didn't quite play as well as against United but we got 3 points away at Fulham.

On 12/02/2024 at 13:45, Tayls said:

Aged well

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jesus. Trawling back through posts to have a dig - get a hobby mate! 

Delighted we got the three points and you got a chance to reply to this, have you been marking it on your calendar? 

Did you seriously think we would get 0 points though? You seem a normally sensible commentator so I'm shocked your were so negative. Fair enough our form and injuries haven't been good, but we've never done a run like that under Emery.

Even a 3 point prediction would have been pessimistic.  I went for 6 (see first page for reasons) but I don't see myself as a happy clapper so curious what your thought process was

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jesus. Trawling back through posts to have a dig - get a hobby mate! 

Delighted we got the three points and you got a chance to reply to this, have you been marking it on your calendar? 

In fairness its a 3 page thread....not so hard for people to trawl through posts 😝

• Haha 4