Next three games - how many points?

Tom13

How many points?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/24 at 19:05

Fulham good at home and Luton are very physical and could easily turn us over now they've started to get a grip of the PL pace. I know people think we should be winning these game but we aren't earning the right to atm. 

3 very winnable games but I don't even know really. I've lost that feeling of we can take on every single team in this league.

Away games are a worry and right now can't even say Forest is a banker. 

I'll hope we can build a bit of a run again though and say 7. 

• Like 1

Can't see us beating Fulham. We always struggle down at Craven Cottage, they have a decent midfield and transition ball quickly to final third so exactly the sort of team who could beat us in a tight match.

What's certain is Pau has to start that one and hopefully we won't give away a cheap set piece goal in first 20 minutes.

Need to beat beating Forest and Luton for sure.

Luton away is critical now as we play them the same weekend Man. United have Man. City so no excuses for that weekend otherwise even 5th won't be happening.

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Play like we did today and we beat all of those three teams.

Make key decisions/finish like we did today and we need to hope the opposition doesn't score, as we won't get many, if not one/none.

Edited by Tom13

Just now, Tom13 said:

Make key decisions/finish like we did today and we need to hope the opposition doesn't score, as we won't get many, if not one/none.

Nah, we'll score 3/4 against any of these if we make as many chances as we did today and hit the target as many times as we did today.

22 minutes ago, grobs said:

How are people predicting 9? 3 at the most 

Because we are a better football team than Fulham, Forest and Luton 

All we have to do is actually believe it and play like it... 

• Like 1