Next three games - how many points?

Tom13

How many points?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/24 at 19:05

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

My actual, original post stated that if we played the same way, that our form had dictated, we would get 0 points. 

Some really, really odd people holding some weird grudges on here. Utterly bizarre

The performances didn't match our points return. We've been playing pretty good in the main. It's not grudges, it's disagreement.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, QldVilla said:

Agree. There three tricky games, if we can win the next two I fancy us rolling Spurs.

Agreed, providing we don’t collect any more injuries.

• Like 2

On 11/02/2024 at 19:07, MrBlack said:

Reaction against Fulham,  return to home form against forest, return to inconsistency against Luton.  6 points for me.

Please don't be right. 

• Like 2

On 24/02/2024 at 17:54, Tayls said:

Just realised that this was posted whilst my phone was in my pocket. Amazing that a paragraph can be created off the back of ass key presses. 

Didn't Lescott make that excuse once during the infamous 15/16?!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I'll be surprised if we get nothing at Luton, at least a point and I think a win is more likely if Pau starts.

They've only actually won three at home. However Sheffield United are the only team who've won by more than a goal, drew v Liverpool and Spurs, Chelsea, Manchester clubs and Arsenal only won by a one goal margin.

It's a big chance for us but it will be a tight game and they're pretty big on set pieces and we fall asleep at them at key points. Adebayo out would be good news though as he's been in excellent form last two months.

Will be a completely different game to VP when they basically played to keep the GD down.

• Like 2

Maybe I'm wrong but I think we will.beat Luton easily. Yes sure they will create problems but they give teams so many opportunities to score Bailey and Watkins will run riot and they lost to Sheffield united after we battered them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They've only actually won three at home. However Sheffield United are the only team who've won by more than a goal, drew v Liverpool and Spurs, Chelsea, Manchester clubs and Arsenal only won by a one goal margin.

It's a big chance for us but it will be a tight game and they're pretty big on set pieces and we fall asleep at them at key points. Adebayo out would be good news though as he's been in excellent form last two months.

Will be a completely different game to VP when they basically played to keep the GD down.

Lokonga is out for a few weeks too, he's also been key for them.

• Like 2

On 24/02/2024 at 17:54, Tayls said:

Just realised that this was posted whilst my phone was in my pocket. Amazing that a paragraph can be created off the back of ass key presses. 

At least it wasn’t a picture of your new car or anything else!! 😂

On 11/02/2024 at 19:32, Farlz said:

3 very winnable games but I don't even know really. I've lost that feeling of we can take on every single team in this league.

Away games are a worry and right now can't even say Forest is a banker. 

I'll hope we can build a bit of a run again though and say 7. 

9 points even better happy days. 

Well done to those who were clearly more rational then I was. 9 out of 9 since playing the red words removed no complain even though today second half was a shamble.

I will find my hat to eat now