villa89

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Maybe if he'd played 20-30 mins against Chelsea like he should have, he'd be fit to start here. Just saying.

Working for the fitness team also? How can you possibly know that? I trust Unai's judgement here. 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

No Pau. No points 

United press will cause same problems we've had against Chelsea and Newcastle and they'll score off a turnover

It will only end when Pau is back

Do United even press?

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Working for the fitness team also? How can you possibly know that? I trust Unai's judgement here. 

Why bother putting him on the bench v Chelsea and not at least giving him a run out? There was nothing to lose by the final quarter of that game anyway. Was daft IMO.

Just now, est1874 said:

Why bother putting him on the bench v Chelsea and not at least giving him a run out? There was nothing to lose by the final quarter of that game anyway. Was daft IMO.

Because we needed Central Defensive cover and MAY have brought him on in an emergency. 

Attack will be the best form of defence today, although chance creation might be tougher with Casimiro and Mainoo in midfield. Bring back the days of Fred and Mctominey!

That front 4 will be pressing high which is also going to cause issues with Carlos and lenglet in defence. It's really got the feel of the Newcastle and Chelsea games in how it is going to play out. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1