villa89

This week (the next 5 days!) is basically going to define our season! Two wins and we're looking great, two losses and it could badly fizzle out.

Going to be stressful...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

This week (the next 5 days!) is basically going to define our season! Two wins and we're looking great, two losses and it could badly fizzle out.

Going to be stressful...

It's important for sure but I don't think it will define our season. 

My line manager is a proper hardcore Man Utd fan, actually goes to the games and is from Manchester….he promised me a “slap up meal for 2” at any restaurant of my choice if Villa beat them….so we need to deliver on Sunday so I can get to go somewhere fancy XD

• Haha 2

To me, this may be the biggest match of the year so far...

Let's assume City, Liverpool, and Arsenal have three CL spaces wrapped up. If we beat Man U, we're 11 ahead of them and it's probably just a two team race between us and Spurs for the 4th spot. (Assuming England gets just 4.) Given that Spurs tend to be Spurs-y, I like our chances. On the other hand, if we lose to Man U, we're only 5 ahead of them and we're in a 3 team race.

They just need to do what Newcastle and Chelsea did; pin their wide men high and wide at all times. Runners betweet our centre backs and full backs. It's so easy and simple to get in behind us.

• Like 1

Help.

Really need Pau to step up training as seemingly he was only on the bench again to make up the numbers.

I'll still be optimistic and go 2-2 but we could easily lose this and then the gap is 5 points and pressure really starts to build on us.

24 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Annoying that we won't be fresh for this with players playing pointless minutes now.

We took all of Bailey, McGinn, Tielemans off early so think that was acknowledgment game was up and prepare mentally for Sunday.

Emi

Cash Carlos Pau Moreno

Bailey Kamara Luiz McGinn

Diaby Watkins

No confidence here. Man Utd are going to come flying out of the blocks and we (players and fans) are going to be nervous. Hope I’m wrong but think we will lose 2-0. 

I’m clinging on to the hope that like our other defeats we bounce back with a performance and statement win. If I had to choose a game to win out of this and Chelsea, it would be this. Absolutely massive this.