villa89

Just now, est1874 said:

Jesus Christ. We're getting creamed.

They've got Maguire starting so we'll create plenty if we can get the ball quickly to Bailey and he cuts infield and dribbles at him and Varane.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Great to see. More important than this game. 

They were guaranteed bench, it's not a surprise. Unai implied they were in contention to start. Probably never likely for Lucas but I expected Pau to start.

Also, of course this game is important, what are you on about. Sounds like you're in denial mate 

How long does it take for these players to come back from injury. I don’t think Unai appreciates how desperate we need Pau back in that defence, Lenglet and Carlos are Championship standard. It’s so predictable what’s going to happen.

Just now, CVByrne said:

No Pau. No points 

United press will cause same problems we've had against Chelsea and Newcastle and they'll score off a turnover

It will only end when Pau is back

Right.

I was going to watch it, but now you've let this be known, I'll just go do something else instead 👀

Apart from defence, that looks like our first choice or preferred team - first choice midfield of last season, JJ and Moreno reunited, first choice attack - Bailey is going to hurt them… Ollie to score…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Pau obviously isn't fit enough to start. No point moaning about it. As good of a team that we have available that. UTV

Maybe if he'd played 20-30 mins against Chelsea like he should have, he'd be fit to start here. Just saying.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

They were guaranteed bench, it's not a surprise. Unai implied they were in contention to start. Probably never likely for Lucas but I expected Pau to start.

Also, of course this game is important, what are you on about. Sounds like you're in denial mate 

Haha maybe wait till full time pal. I don’t want to lose of course, but equally it doesn’t end our season if we don’t win either. There's lots to play for still and that's why having Pau and Lucas getting back will be more important in the long run 

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

FFS shitty Lenglet and Carlos at the back again. Man Utd to win then.

Not shifty you  just don’t like them, fair enough but they play for the team you profess to support so why not get behind them and support your team rather than seeming to enjoy slagging certain players off regardless.

• Like 2