Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

First half was a proper nuisance, great goal.

2nd half he like most of our players, couldn't handle our long clearances while under pressure and tailed off quickly.

Kids a gem though and has done himself proud so far. 

Another jewel in our crown.

Cheers smoggies  

Great goal. Confident with the ball...but for some reason his first touch was absolutely shite yesterday and put us in trouble multiple times. 

There was also the powerful run where it looked like he could just slot someone in down our left and he took a poor touch and just tripped over. 

Strange game. Probably tired.

53 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I think he could play anywhere. 

he clearly couldn't play in defence.  he can't really tackle.  he works hard and holds up his man.  but he gives away a foul quite a lot when he tries to tackle.

1 minute ago, tezzaleed said:

he clearly couldn't play in defence.  he can't really tackle.  he works hard and holds up his man.  but he gives away a foul quite a lot when he tries to tackle.

Not a fan of his tackle then?

26 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

tell you what, any one of those 3 goals alone are superb, all three of them by one player, what a player.

if any of the "big six" players had scored those 3 goals, the media would be jerking all over themselves about it.

• Like 1

On 27/04/2024 at 19:42, paul514 said:

still think he is a striker.

I think he’ll end up there as well. I see this as his “young Thierry Henry out on the wing learning” phase :)

Â