HalfTimePost

McGinn needs to play further forward to press their back line. With injuries I think I’d go:

Emi 

Cash Konsa Lenglet Moreno

Bailey Dendonker Luiz McGinn

Diaby Watkins

Can imagine one of Bailey or a Diaby on the bench and Ramsey or Zaniolo starting with McGinn on the right though. 

• Like 1

I have a good feeling about this one. Ramsey is hopefully now going to benefit from the game time he has got over the last couple of weeks and will be fully up to speed. With Moreno behind him hopefully they can reignite that understanding/partnership they developed last season.

I'm going 3-0 with Ramsey scoring and a birthday goal for Ollie. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The wife has invited some friends over, so this is the first game of the season that I can’t watch at least some of… so if it’s any consolation we’ll likely win 3-0

They’re not real friends if they won’t let you watch the Villa. My advice, in about 30 minutes start complaining your stomach hurts, then at 3pm go to the bathroom and stay there til 4.45pm 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The wife has invited some friends over, so this is the first game of the season that I can’t watch at least some of… so if it’s any consolation we’ll likely win 3-0

We got visitors due in the next ten minutes FFS so have a

spacer.png

in case I don't make the match thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2