Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Match Polls  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/12/23 at 23:59

11 minutes ago, smg said:

Go have a lie down you will feel better in the morning. It really isn’t the end of the world we are second you get nothing for being top in December and who realistically would have thought that we would have been in top two back in August. We are doing well this season enjoy it.

I'm enjoying it but seeing how bad we were tonight and why cash and Ramsey stayed on is what cost us a win, against the worst team in the league is bitterly disappointing.

Burley and Luton have these down as likely wins, that's how bad they are.

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

I'm enjoying it but seeing how bad we were tonight and why cash and Ramsey stayed on is what cost us a win, against the worst team in the league is bitterly disappointing.

Burley and Luton have these down as likely wins, that's how bad they are.

But they wouldn't play 11 behind the ball against Luton and Burnley.

We missed Kamara and Pau no doubt and a spicy Telimans to bring on and see emm off.

9 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This team is exceptional in the transition. But without Tielemans and Buendia and McGinn playing 10 yards further back there is not much cleverness. Plenty of pace. But no clever 5 yard passes. 

I thought there was plenty of slick passing but they didn't quite come off or got intercepted. Wasn't our day, in many ways.

6 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Can't wait for these wasters to get relegated

Wilder such an unlikable bloke

I thought that watching him being interviewed before the game. Like a chip shop owner being asked about his lottery win. Loathsome prick.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

We went to Forest and lost 2-0. We drew this game 1-1. The Don won't be happy with either. The subs absolutely ballsed us up. But we didn't lose tonight. You don't win anything now. And last season showed we snuck up on moving up the league. We'll go top and win the title when Don Unai says so.

Zaniolo?

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Proud as punch. What a run and what a team. Ok, we didn't win tonight, but bloody hell, we are seriously going places and I am so happy to be where we are. 

On a secondary note, I think this will make us even more hungry at Old Trafford.

Bring it on!*

*And **** that ref.

Yes mate, love this.

The right attitude.

Now let’s go n smash those turdbags!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1