• Durán
    • McGinn (Ramsey 58)
    • Digne (Moreno 58)
    • Carlos (Torres 69)
    • Chambers (Cash 69)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/12/23 at 23:59

Good stuff. Didn't like how poor we became once the final round of subs were made, I think it wasn't really necessary, but overall a comfortable performance and result.

Zaniolo I thought was good, diaby poor. Decent first start for Marschall, a couple of shaky moments but other than that did well I thought. Didn't think the goal was his fault at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure if I’m imagining things but a better keeper saves that shot. No way that goes past Martinez.

Poor performance but fine. Thought Diaby was the standout poor performer. 

Their shot took a deflection which gave the ball topspin and mad crazy dip. 

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Zany Lulu getting on the score sheet with a phenomenal first touch and calm as you like finish. Could have been a lot better but all the second string need minutes. Great to see O'Reilly play.

Was that a spell checker issue 😂

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

This must be the most woeful competition we’ve competed in in my memory. Even inter-toto games were more entertaining. Still this is a means to an end (the end being better European football). 

But at least the trophy's bigger! 

Glad we are through and can focus on the league until March. Poor performance, but the pitch was terrible. Question marks over Zaniolo and Diaby this evening. Need Diaby firing to be honest as reckon Bailey will be out at the weekend. 

2 positives from that. 

1. We are through without having to play some other rinky dink shit team in a playoff. 

2. Dendoncker & Chambers once again showcasing the fact neither are nowhere near good enough for this squad and hopefully get shipped out in Jan. 

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

This must be the most woeful competition we’ve competed in in my memory. Even inter-toto games were more entertaining. Still this is a means to an end (the end being better European football). 

Mate we just played a Bosnian team in a tiny stadium.

Things will get more " exciting " when/if we progress through the rounds and teams get better and more at stake.

Â