Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Not quite working for me, not quite winning the midfield battle, we look a man short. Maybe Carlos comes off for Ramsey.

Overplaying and sloppy tonight, not quite clicking. Not keen on Martinez’s long kicks, we haven’t collected many.

And then what play with no RB? 

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Not quite working for me, not quite winning the midfield battle, we look a man short. Maybe Carlos comes off for Ramsey.

Overplaying and sloppy tonight, not quite clicking. Not keen on Martinez’s long kicks, we haven’t collected many.

Who goes RB then? I'm assuming you mean Konsa moves to CB.

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

In a bar in Thailand and met 2 other Villa fans. One gooner (from Bristol obvs). We are such a good side. 

Win this and I'll believe that thebtitlw racw really is on. Big 45 coming up in every way.

COYL!

Two perfectly good clubs in Bristol to support and he's an Arsenal fan 🙄

2 minutes ago, KillieVillain said:

Let’s see if we can win ugly , not playing great or bad but top top teams find ways to win when not playing their best. 

To be fair, so do shit teams, like Man Utd.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 1

i think that either right away or pretty soon, ramsey on at left md and SJM shifts to right and bailey steps off.  then diaby for yuri   (but more tactical change than Yuri being poor) then moreno for digne and shift the attack from a right sided focus to a left.

• Like 1

Just now, Pongo's Socks said:

Just informed the missus I haven't changed me kegs since citeh game

Pongo socks and Pongo Pants then

• Haha 2