Terrible TV shows to be avoided at all costs

Genie

For God's sake do not seek it out to find out how truly awful it is, but there's a BBC one with Alan Carr where they show pictures, and the contestants have to say what it is. Say, a Toblerone, with the name blurred out. That's it. 

Think it's called Alan Carr's What's Dis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

Dianne Morgan is the writer as well as the actress

One of the writers. In some credits she receives an “additional material” credit. I assume based on the nature of the character and the show there would be a certain amount of improvisation on her part.

I liked Cunk when she was a bit part on Screenwipe (along with Barry Shitpeas). It’s too much for a whole 30 minutes. I like Morgan (she’s great in Motherland), I like the performance of Cunk, but too much for a whole show.

I’m not sure I have an answer to this thread subject. If I don’t like a tv show I don’t watch it, so how bad it might be I can only surmise from my initial opinion. Whereas a song I don’t like I might be unavoidably subjected to.

I suppose I sometimes go round to see my folks in the morning and the Jeremy Vine show on channel five is on. Storm Huntley seems like a nice person, but blimey I hate that programme.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

One of the writers. In some credits she receives an “additional material” credit. I assume based on the nature of the character and the show there would be a certain amount of improvisation on her part.

I liked Cunk when she was a bit part on Screenwipe (along with Barry Shitpeas). It’s too much for a whole 30 minutes. I like Morgan (she’s great in Motherland), I like the performance of Cunk, but too much for a whole show.

I’m not sure I have an answer to this thread subject. If I don’t like a tv show I don’t watch it, so how bad it might be I can only surmise from my initial opinion. Whereas a song I don’t like I might be unavoidably subjected to.

I suppose I sometimes go round to see my folks in the morning and the Jeremy Vine show on channel five is on. Storm Huntley seems like a nice person, but blimey I hate that programme.

Yeah you're right, it’s Mandy she wrote herself.

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Mrs Brown's Boys anyone?

I was about to say Close thread  and then read "Miranda"  on the screen  ..so now  I'm actually wondering which one deserves the "Close thread" post 

2 hours ago, hogso said:

For God's sake do not seek it out to find out how truly awful it is, but there's a BBC one with Alan Carr where they show pictures, and the contestants have to say what it is. Say, a Toblerone, with the name blurred out. That's it. 

Think it's called Alan Carr's What's Dis

2w5gO6J1mnzA.gif

• Haha 2

Â