VILLAMARV

2 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

Here I am, looking at the league table and fixtures and seeing we could go 2nd today if Fulham pull off an upset and Spuds-Citeh draw.  What a difference a year (of Unai Emery) makes!  

if......a little word, with a big meaning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

if......a little word, with a big meaning.

Oh I know it's a long shot and a big IF, but this time last year I was looking at IF scenarios that could have seen us get a few points higher above the relegation scrap.... 😁

• Like 1

According to the FPL accounts on Twitter looks like Watkins starts, Cash and Diaby benched. 

I’m guessing Bailey will play where Cash played last week whilst Tielemans will come in for Kamara (though not sure which position) and Zaniolo will start. 

Tough game regardless, not expecting a comfortable afternoon for sure. 

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Not a banana skin.

On a normal day we comfortably beat these.

If we lose it's because we haven't turned up.

Or they play very well. Why when things go against us do we always look to blame someone but never credit the opposition ?

On 01/12/2023 at 14:17, AndyM3000 said:

I think Cash is going to be benched because we don't have Kamara to drop into that RCB slot for our build up and most of the time the Cash RW experiment hasn't worked at all. Carlos being rested yesterday indicates to me he will start and I don't think he's getting picked over Konsa so it's a case of playing with him.

I don't like Tielemans in CM, but there are no other options, hopefully with a back 3 its a bit easier for him there. Think Bailey deserves to start at this point but he wont play LM so it's him or Diaby, he's the fresher of the two as well. Possible Watkins is unable to play 90 mins, so I think it would be good to bring Diaby off the bench for 30. I'd prefer Ramsey over Zaniolo but not sure he's ready.

Emi

Konsa Carlos Pau Digne

McGinn Luiz Tielemans Zaniolo

Bailey Watkins

I am Unai.

• Haha 4