VILLAMARV

Looks alright, good chance for Bailey and Zaniolo, and plenty of good options on the bench. 

Interested to see exactly how it shapes up on pitch with Bailey, Zaniolo, McGinn, Tielemans - a few possibilities there in terms of who takes Kamara and Diaby's roles. Suspect he might have it with Bailey and Zaniolo sticking wide with Tielemans/McGinn both central but taking turns who pushes up

Bailey-McGinn-Luiz-Zaniolo

Tielemans

Watkins

but there's various other possibilities (though not the bizarro lineup on the BBC page with Bailey-Tielemans in centre mid 😕 ) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm not surprised Bailey starts, he deserves to after some great sub performances and some sub-par ones from Diaby. But at the same time I agree Bailey hasn't been great when starting. Hope that turns today.

Also diaby started midweek and we have 2 important games coming up that could really shape the rest of our season. Resting him before them makes sense. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I think we've seen the beginning of the end of Cash as a regular starter

Yep, easily now the weakest link in this side. 

He has some really good moments but I watched him against Legia in the week and he was getting skinned so easily, we need better to keep pushing on. 

Good rotation player but for me, he won't be a starter next season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He has some really good moments but I watched him against Legia in the week and he was getting skinned so easily, we need better to keep pushing on. 

Good rotation player but for me, he won't be a starter next season. 

Agreed. I don't dislike him, and he still has a role here, but he's the one regular starter who I look at and think "we can improve there".

It's not that he's not very good, more that he's unsuited to this system.

1 vs 1 he is weak defensively though, and his positioning is a little suspect at times

• Like 1