VILLAMARV

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m very very surprised Bailey starts. He’s played well the last few weeks, off the bench, at home. He’s usually trash when he starts. 

Zaniolo and Bailey ahead of Diaby frustrates me. Ramsey obviously being brought back in slowly.

Same. Cue a terrible performance and subbed on 60 mins for Diaby.

Could also just be to keep Diaby fresh for City midweek.

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m very very surprised Bailey starts. He’s played well the last few weeks, off the bench, at home. He’s usually trash when he starts. 

Zaniolo and Bailey ahead of Diaby frustrates me. Ramsey obviously being brought back in slowly.

It's more that he's not great away from home though when he's come off the bench away he's also been good. Goal from him today though. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Like the changes. We need to rest players and keep squad players motivated 

And me, worries over Bailey starting is only looking at him whereas put it in the context of diaby kind of deserves to sit one out based on recent performances, same with cash after last week 

For me playing Carlos is the most significant change. Let’s hope we can get this back 4 working.

some of the other changes reflect that we have more of a squad to call on. Let’s hope Moreno & Ramsey get some minutes

Another important game and a ground where we are overdue a performance 

UTV

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

I think we've seen the beginning of the end of Cash as a regular starter

I dont think so. He's only benched because of the Kamara suspension, we have to put a 3rd CB in because nobody else can do that job where Kamara drops in to form a 3 and Cash isn't suited for it. He will be back in for the next 2 games IMO.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm not surprised Bailey starts, he deserves to after some great sub performances and some sub-par ones from Diaby. But at the same time I agree Bailey hasn't been great when starting. Hope that turns today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Callum said:

Zaniolo needs to relax, stop trying shit flicks and stick to our football rather than concentrating on his highlight reel. For me this really is judgement day for him. 

It would be fitting if he got his first goal against the team that tried to sign him last January.