OutByEaster?

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm not frequently excessively negative

you really are your posts in the transfer threads are so negative and your gonna lecture me 😂

And just for context ive give  reasons who im worried. No watkins or emi.

Its not ive just we are gonna lose, or get battered. Just im worried and i think its justified.

As i said if you bothered to read the whole post i hope im wrong. 

I want olsen to have a stormer and hope duran takes this opportunity 

That midfield should dominate at home. Very nice to see Moreno starting. Surprised no Bailey, but Emery seems to see him function best as sub#1.

Hopefully can start strong and get the chance to rest likes of Luiz, McGinn, Diaby in the 2nd + hopefully give Ramsey a decent runout.

33 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I agree he deserves backing and in person should get that.... but online in a forum,  where he won't see it, I'll reserve my right to be terrified of his ability to play the game Emery wants us to play. 

I trust Emery more than I fear Olsen's ability. Hopefully he'll prove his worth tonight.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

I agree and I respect the rights of all to express opinions but my feeling with Olsen is that some fans see him as having horns sticking out of his head and no matter how he plays and no matter what he does, he is declared as being poor. He is a very, very good stopper. He's agile and he is strong in the air too. Where he used to be weak was whenever the ball was at his feet but - to my eyes - he has improved significantly in that area. 

Not being as good as Emi does not make you a bad keeper ..... if you want a real bed pan of a nettie then take a look at what lurks at Old Trafford ...... Newton Heath fans would kill for Olsen over Banana !!!

I’m the most relentlessly positive Villa fan you will ever find but even I can’t argue that Olsen is anything except terrible. However - we have won games with him in goal before, so agreed - no need to tear our hair out!*

*I am bald mind you 

Eek.  Seems like a brave team sheet.  I hope it works out.  I know the Bournemouth match is big with Man City and Arsenal up next - but even so.  At least we have qualified from the group stage but I am hoping we can miss the two extra matches.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

We need to top group not to have play off though

I agree we do

We wouldnt have a game until march. Vital we win.

I cant see legia losing to AZ at home so we really need to win tonight

Zero build up to game cheees TNT sports 

Small heath -type Poles playing up, just like Old Bill expected.

I'd leave the words removed outside for the whole match, **** 'em.

Knowing us we'll delay the kick off.