Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

1 minute ago, bickster said:

BODMAS

I was making a funny :) But your longhand is more confusing than the percentages regardless :P

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Christopher Lambert, the actor best known for being in Highlander and an iconically bad performance in 1995's Mortal Kombat, has appalling eyesight requiring him to wear glasses pretty much constantly. However, being an action star in the 80s/early 90s wasn't really the best time for wearing milk bottle glasses, and his eyesight is so bad contacts don't work, which meant pretty much all of the roles he's best known for he couldn't see anything while performing. Which is a problem for a martial artist.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

Christopher Lambert, the actor best known for being in Highlander and an iconically bad performance in 1995's Mortal Kombat, has appalling eyesight requiring him to wear glasses pretty much constantly. However, being an action star in the 80s/early 90s wasn't really the best time for wearing milk bottle glasses, and his eyesight is so bad contacts don't work, which meant pretty much all of the roles he's best known for he couldn't see anything while performing. Which is a problem for a martial artist.

4dq7uv.jpg

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

interesting-data-13-5.jpg

Wouldn’t that depend on how many choices there were in the multiple choice? Am I being a bit dim?

If it’s either a or b, then every one is 50/50, but if it’s a, b, c, d, e, or f then it’s a bit tougher to wing it.

Am I struggling to understand how to read the graph?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Wouldn’t that depend on how many choices there were in the multiple choice? Am I being a bit dim?

If it’s either a or b, then every one is 50/50, but if it’s a, b, c, d, e, or f then it’s a bit tougher to wing it.

Am I struggling to understand how to read the graph?

Good point, I assumed 4 options in my head but it doesn’t state it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

That’s also true of Swe(den) v Den(mark), which I think I read on here?

Generally it’s only 3 letters so it would be Denmar 

Close but no cigar.

Â