Pre Match Thread Cup Final 8 of 37 🤯

rjw63

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's going to be tough as well.

The likes of Chelsea appear to be turning a corner, and they almost have too much talent to fail and/or stay shite. ( Include Man U etc )

So patience will definitely be needed, we are competing for limiting spots against some very strong clubs/teams.

people keep saying this but they have only beaten two newly promoted sides and a dreadful Fulham

24 minutes ago, striker said:

Most overrated player on here. Let’s see how he does against Prowse today?

Got your reactions what’s the next load of b***ox going to be ?

Edited by smg
Missed word

West Ham's tendency to win here bothers me. I wonder if this sort of things affects players, coaching staff, etc. I can see how it makes it feel like it's "fate" to lose (and maybe I'll say that it was fate afterwards if we do lose), but the logical explanation for the below seems simple: Villa weren't too good in recent years, and West Ham were often ascendant, and if you take out our Championship period and the awful time immediately preceding it, it makes more sense. Unless I'm mistaken, the very first Villa v Hammers meeting was the 1913 FA Cup. We won 5-0. I'm going to hang on to that!

"MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head

West Ham are unbeaten in 10 Premier League meetings since a 1-0 away defeat in May 2015 (W6, D4).
Aston Villa have lost their past three home league games against the Hammers, who last had a longer top-flight away winning streak versus the same opponent when registering four straight victories at Fulham from 1967 to 2005."

Edited by Marka Ragnos

10 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Interesting! Thought he would play Carlos to counteract their physicality. Emery sets us up to dictate the way the game is played. 

Agree.

Would have been good fun to see a Godzilla King Kong battle between him and Antonio.

As it is, Pau for sure better prepare himself for some rough stuff.

• Like 1

This one randomly isn't on the more comprehensive, utilitarian Peacock streaming network in the States. You need a special "add-on" or new subscription for the otherwise not-worth-it USA Network to watch.

It occurs to me that one day that football is going to be taken to court for its abuse of consumers. This balkanised streaming situation is untenable!

• Like 2

Very attacking side, I think we'll see Kamara drop into RCB and McGinn tuck in with Luiz to make a 3 2 5 with Digne/Cash providing width and Zaniolo and Diaby as the 10s

Edited by CVByrne