Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well based on what I've just seen I'm glad I missed the first 20 mins. 

Can't seem to pass again or get Diaby and Watkins in to it... hopefully thr 2nd half will be different

We were actually quite bright for the first 15 and had them penned in but yeah gone more even and scrappy since

• Thanks 1

2-0 Villa, watkins at the double....emery will know what we need to tweak to get watkins involved in the game, watkins and diaby will deliver us the 3 points. GON can't match Emery tactically and will struggle 2nd half to react tactically to EMERY'S changes

• Like 1

Ollie and Diaby have been anonymous.

They need to work and make themselves available. Go as a pair and play it between themselves because they're being followed every where.

Torres and Doug below their par as well.

And we still look the better team to me.

Oh and that's a red card tackle by Dawson on Watkins. He's not even attempting to play the ball, he's trying to roll his opponent's ankle.

How VAR can watch that and see anything else is funny.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

I prefer to think of it as ginger

Indeed, we should be beating these like a ginger stepchild

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think we need to lose a CB and get another body in midfield. I'd take off Carlos and bring on Zaniolo and get Dougie to sit in the middle with Kamara. 

I think you are right. Konsa really playing right back slows everything down when in possesion. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Problem with that is we give hee-chan more of a opportunity to score. So far he hasnt had a sniff. Im tempted take mcginn off ans get bailey on. The pace will cause wolves issues

We don't need pace up top as we've already got Diaby and Watkins and Wolves are defending deep. We need another player in there to even the numbers. The problem is we get into their third and run out of options for the pass.