Weekends Football 29/30 September/1 October

andykeenan

31 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Man city's midfield this half is Bobb and Phillips??

Ffs they never play these against us 

Pep will be moaning about a small squad again soon. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Pep will be moaning about a small squad again soon. 

I swear he deliberately loses shit games early in the season to get some money in January come Feb/March goes into cheat mode every season.

I'm more annoyed Arsenal won. I used to like them under Wenger, but Lego Pep is such an obnoxious unlikeable word removed I hate them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

With Wolves, Palace and Arsenal winning, I reckon we’ll be at best fourth on MotD… they’ll probably put Luton ahead of us too. 

Wolves - Man City first, us second, Everton - Luton third is my guess

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

As if I didn’t detest Cit£h enough they have to lose to the Birds Custard Bawlbags.

Fraudiola.

Maybe GON will be a bit complacent now, thinking he’s solved it and then we step in and suggest otherwise next weekend.

Which starts another dismal run and it will be “…but we can’t sack Gary, he beat City!” 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

2 losses in 4 days, that must be very rare for Pep.

With their issues in midfield I could actually see them dropping points at Arsenal next weekend for first time in about 20 years.

Rodri is arguably the best DM in the world so he's a huge miss. No De Bruyne for another six weeks I think so these are the afternoons where Gundogan is badly missed.

Kovacic is a good player of course but he dosen't really have the personality to dominate these games, not like he was the main reason Chelsea won the CL.

Even a side like Man. City can't really afford to lose 2-3 at same time in one area of the pitch. Even then Kalvin Phillips still can't get a start. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â