Ticket Info

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Something doesn't seem right with the amount of tickets showing as available. When I had a look yesterday afternoon there were just over 6k showing with the Holte practically sold out but loads in upper tiers of the other three stands. Now the Holte upper has gone from around 50 seats available yesterday to nearly 600 available now yet the upper trinity has gone from thousands available to less than a hundred and similar has happened in the other two stands. 

This is what I'm not sure about with the Alkmaar and Warsaw games. They had the lower north completely sold out a month ago while central blocks of the upper doug ellis had 500 left. 

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Keep debating going, missus is away and I’ve got nothing else planned. It’s a 2 hour drive though and I don’t finish work until 6pm. A 9pm kick off would have been better, I guess it’s too late for UEFA to change it now just for me? 

Do it mate, I’m driving up and back from London for it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Something doesn't seem right with the amount of tickets showing as available. When I had a look yesterday afternoon there were just over 6k showing with the Holte practically sold out but loads in upper tiers of the other three stands. Now the Holte upper has gone from around 50 seats available yesterday to nearly 600 available now yet the upper trinity has gone from thousands available to less than a hundred and similar has happened in the other two stands. 

Could the Holte upper thing be some of the Terraced View tickets becoming available as they're realising they're not going to shift them at the price they are asking?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Could the Holte upper thing be some of the Terraced View tickets becoming available as they're realising they're not going to shift them at the price they are asking?

Possibly mate. That did cross my mind earlier. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I can explain the extra seats appearing in the Upper Holte. They were selling them as Terrace View seats, now they’ve released them as normal tickets.

The Upper Trinity just seems to be selling out as people are buying last minute tickets.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

**** hell incredible considering only 33k were sold a few days ago

The brigton win hopefully sold it for people

Look at how big newcastle are taking it we need to do same for home games

I think a few were having trouble buying tickets 

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

Around 1200 left 

1,159 tickets left of which 500 are singles dotted around or restricted view.

Plus the 266 Terrace View tickets which they might throw onto general sale shortly. 

Edited by ender4

Just had a look quick look, and it looks as though there’s just under 900 left, but just over 300 of those are in the Upper Holte. 

I can’t make it unfortunately, as I’m at a wedding in Italy in the morning. Absolutely gutted. 

Do us proud, lads!

• Like 3

Â