Ticket Info

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybw so away fans dont wnd up in home end

I think we did we had a big crowd vs ajax if im not mistaken

36k v Ajax 

probably is that many on waiting list but half wouldn’t take up the chance of having a ST

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

We seem to have shifted a few more the last couple of days. Now just over 6k left. Holte under 200 tickets left, lower Trinity pretty much sold out, lower Witton and lower north couple of hundred tickets left in each. It is the upper Trinity, Witton and North where the bulk of the remaining seats are. It'll look pretty full on the tele. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just seems odd that apparently we have a 31k season ticket waiting list, yet we can't sell this out. Seems to be that not everyone who may want a ticket hasn't been given access yet.

The more we sell out, the more corporate seats they put in and the more they put the ticket prices up. Given that I'm on the waiting list I'm playing the long game, the more I invest now the more it will cost me down the line. Levels to this game.

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

We seem to have shifted a few more the last couple of days. Now just over 6k left. Holte under 200 tickets left, lower Trinity pretty much sold out, lower Witton and lower north couple of hundred tickets left in each. It is the upper Trinity, Witton and North where the bulk of the remaining seats are. It'll look pretty full on the tele. 

Ok at least its looking respectable now. Might get a few walk-up tickets on the night, which is a throw back.

59 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

The more we sell out, the more corporate seats they put in and the more they put the ticket prices up. Given that I'm on the waiting list I'm playing the long game, the more I invest now the more it will cost me down the line. Levels to this game.

Do we not want to sell out most games? Ok the Everton cup game was worth it hopefully because they may think twice about charging ott prices for a very low key game. 

10 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just seems odd that apparently we have a 31k season ticket waiting list, yet we can't sell this out. Seems to be that not everyone who may want a ticket hasn't been given access yet.

Not odd. I have 6 places on the season ticket waiting list (with family and friends) and we will all take up the season tickets when offered, but none of us plan to go to this match.

It’s just not the same. Partly because this is a Thurs night whereas the season ticket will mostly be weekend, because it’s a Bosnian team that doesn’t whet the appetite, because it’s a league format that we kind of expect to get through anyway. 

The premier league is just more exciting. 

• Like 2

It’s funny, a lot of people everywhere are just assuming they are sold out. Someone mentioned that tickets were still available on Reddit and there were a few responses of surprise and wanting to get tickets. 

7 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Just a little over 4,400 tickets left now at a rough count.

• Like 2

Keep debating going, missus is away and I’ve got nothing else planned. It’s a 2 hour drive though and I don’t finish work until 6pm. A 9pm kick off would have been better, I guess it’s too late for UEFA to change it now just for me? 

• Haha 1

Something doesn't seem right with the amount of tickets showing as available. When I had a look yesterday afternoon there were just over 6k showing with the Holte practically sold out but loads in upper tiers of the other three stands. Now the Holte upper has gone from around 50 seats available yesterday to nearly 600 available now yet the upper trinity has gone from thousands available to less than a hundred and similar has happened in the other two stands. 

Edited by markavfc40

Â