Ticket Info

andykeenan

I’ve read they are bringing around 700 which is a good following for them. No doubt be put in the upper Doug Ellis away section which holds around 1200 which matches up with their allocation. Bottom tier will remain empty for H&S reasons no doubt . Front 3 rows around the ground not being used so probably looking at around  37.5k tickets that were available to Villa fans to buy .

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's because they've been given them away to free to every kids football club in the area.

Yep hundreds of locals/kids football clubs in The North it was chaos to start with no one had a clue where they were sitting!

No issues of giving tickets away if we can't sell them.  Got to bring the next generation through.

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Yep hundreds of locals/kids football clubs in The North it was chaos to start with no one had a clue where they were sitting!

No issues of giving tickets away if we can't sell them.  Got to bring the next generation through.

I’m all for that giving tickets away that are unsold but the fact we had to give tickets away is a concern in terms of demand 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m all for that giving tickets away that are unsold but the fact we had to give tickets away is a concern in terms of demand 

Think the owners might realise the inflated ST waiting list might not be the indicator they think it is for demand. 

We’re not a tourist club and pissing off all the ST holders by adding LG and TV (which I’m not against adding but think you have to upgrade everything else first) isn’t a good idea. 

Total balls up those things, money should have been spent elsewhere first. 

• Like 1

Â