Ticket Info

andykeenan

Season Ticket holders - Online from 11 September 5pm - Phone from 12 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 18 September 5pm - Phone from 19 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online from 21 September 5pm - Phone from 22 September 10am
Suppoerters who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 25 September 5pm - Phone from 26 September 10am
Supporters with an Aston Villa Booking History for matches before 8/9/2023- Online from 28 September 5pm - Phone from 29 September 10am

Season 

On 11/09/2023 at 18:10, andykeenan said:

Season Ticket holders - Online from 11 September 5pm - Phone from 12 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 18 September 5pm - Phone from 19 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online from 21 September 5pm - Phone from 22 September 10am
Suppoerters who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 25 September 5pm - Phone from 26 September 10am
Supporters with an Aston Villa Booking History for matches before 8/9/2023- Online from 28 September 5pm - Phone from 29 September 10am

You forgot to paste the important bottom line 

* Season Ticket Holders have until Monday 18 September – 5pm to claim their own seat. 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This one doesn't seem to be selling at all - with the Everton game as well, we could be having two crowds of around 30,000 in a couple of weeks.

If you're season ticket goes up £200, its difficult to chuck another £300 on for a cup run. People will be very selective with europe.

4 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've chose Europe over early domestic rounds, purely a personal and financial choice. I'm not Lucas Digne

Same here. I can't afford to go to games in every cup competition, and it's been so long since we've had European football at home that this competition takes priority for me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ticket sales for this are very worrying - at the moment we're set for a crowd of around 33,000.

Three home games in nine days is having an effect, but it'll be very disappointing if our first real home game in Europe is in front of a half empty stadium.

Other big clubs tend to be able to fill their stadium with a run of home games. I think demand has dropped off but the ground extension is warranted purely based on the waiting list for STs

After this and we are next at home against the hammers on 22nd october followed by Luton at home on the 29th october. We might get a few walk ups and those who will book in the next few days due to the international break, but probably also have people who are prioritising the West Ham and Luton games, particularly the latter, as they will be not that much more expensive but also as good a chance of any league game for a win

Â