January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Yeah on this very forum last week I said that when Duran was linked with Chelsea that you can bet that just before the Newcastle game that one of our players would be linked with them.  Just seems to be the way the media/agents or whoever work.  Whether it’s to disturb us pre-game, create some headlines or interest, or something else it’s just predictable…

Timing is no accident. The Newcastle name was a conscious choice. 

• Like 1

JJ going nowhere…

thank you Unai

ignore the external noise…

Unai Emery on Jacob Ramsey speculation: "Maybe there are teams involved in the possibility to sign him because he has a big, big potential at Villa and in England. I want to keep him here, 100 per cent. Jacob Ramsey is a very important player. He grew up in the academy and his progression is getting better. His level is increasing a lot and I want to keep him here with us. Of course, there are movements (speculation) around him."

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

“…the club is working with some players can leave and if we can add (or link?) some difficult but maybe one or two players, but my focus is tomorrow… what more do you want to know?” 😆

Would really like one of these players to be a central midfielder…

Cant be on here everyday as some of us have lives 😂 but whats with all this selling our best players talk im hearing about, well im not happy and would like a explanation as to why we need to do this 

So if his Sky interview Emery talks about the type of players who’ll make us better are not readily available and that there aren’t many who could right now anyhow and he doesn’t appear to mention financial constraints as far as I can tell. 

14 minutes ago, thabucks said:

So if his Sky interview Emery talks about the type of players who’ll make us better are not readily available and that there aren’t many who could right now anyhow and he doesn’t appear to mention financial constraints as far as I can tell. 

ye, maybe its more we cant attract or get the player(s) he wants right now, so we are sitting on the coffers rather than wasting them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye, maybe its more we cant attract or get the player(s) he wants right now, so we are sitting on the coffers rather than wasting them.

Like last January. Let's all calm down folks. In Don Unai We Trust.

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

But, £1.75 isn't £1 is it? He's closer to 28 than he is 27. That's a fact.

Yes but rounding up only works with math and not age … He’s 27 right now and will be until he’s 28 

Edited by thabucks
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Mathematical solution.

No s needed. 

Incorrect.

'Yes but rounding up only works with math'

'Yes but rounding up only works with mathematical solution' is grammatically incorrect. You either need to use a plural or a determiner here and if you used a plural, you'd have solutions and there's an S there anyway 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1