Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Feidhlim said:

Can we get back on topic? 

Have we shelled out for this guy yet?

I'd say once we do, there'll be a scramble to report it first.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

Surely, this is a yolk?

Edited by Tubby

12 minutes ago, useless said:

BogusPortlyAchillestang.webp

11 minutes ago, useless said:

I read that and waited for the punchline, but none came. It could have been the most egg-shell-ent post in VT history ever.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, useless said:

95E429EE-9832-4C05-B38D-88BBA5C9531F.gif.f7b0969396f9f49096d7579e01989664.gif

4 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

I read that and waited for the punchline, but none came. It could have been the most egg-shell-ent post in VT history ever.

I think he was trying to lure people into not being funny or cracking a joke and we have to walk on eggshells arou d here instead.

9 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

It wasn't all its cracked up to be.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â