Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

But still you are in here, when you could have gone and criticized 11 other players first and Emery 

What's your point? Other players don't trigger 30m clauses when they're played and having being terrible every single (literally) time they've stepped on the pitch.

We're effectively judging should be spend 30m on a player to come to this club.

Absolutely not. 

• Like 1

Show us a glimpse of something atleast. Not once have I been remotely convinced he has a future with us. Was brought in to plug the game Buendia left and hasn’t been anywhere near him. 

• Like 3

His ability of doing the wrong thing every time is astonishing.

The type of player you just can't rely on. Brain dead. IQ scores should be part of the selection process, been saying that for ages 

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What's your point? Other players don't trigger 30m clauses when they're played and having being terrible every single (literally) time they've stepped on the pitch.

We're effectively judging should be spend 30m on a player to come to this club.

Absolutely not. 

Was he at fault for the defeat tonight? And still at least 10 people are in here criticizing him as one of the first things to do after the game. 

Just checked, and not even Diaby gets anything close to the abuse this guy gets after todays game

Edited by Taxahunter

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Was he at fault for the defeat tonight? And still at least 10 people are in here criticizing him as one of the first things to do after the game. 

Just checked, and not even Diaby gets anything close to the abuse this guy gets after todays game

He is very poor to be fair, offers not one positive attribute 

I really hope we don’t buy this guy. He is miles off it. I know it’s fairly early days but he just wants too much time. He dawdles on the ball longer than McGinn but without the ability to keep the players at arms length. It’s a no from me.

8 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Great, let’s all criticize one of the players who had zero impact on us being behind 3-0…🤦🏼‍♂️

let me just jump over to the Diaby or Ramsey thread to see if they get the same amount of abuse

Spot on.

Not one single player turned up tonight.

Awful from 1-18.

.....and as much as I love Unai, he has to take much of the blame tonight. Newcastle had us figured out after 90 seconds - he waa either too slow or more likely too stubborn to react. If you get caught in possession arojnd your own box 10 times in 10 minutes, its probably time to try something different.....

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

To be fair, I’m going to jump in all the other threads and criticise the rest of them aswell. 

Great, can’t wait to follow up on that tomorrow 

• Haha 1

He has to speed up his game if he wants to make it in the prem. If he doesn't improve over the spring we shouldlook elsewhere in the summer.

I could understand the cheap fouls if we're defending a lead but when chasing the game just shows naivety that you shouldn't expect for someone who's played Champions League and a decent amount of international games.

His movement at times was good. Cash ignored him when he was free around/in the box. 

He's not against slow paced chumps in the PL though and you can't half-arse. 

We're quite poor in general with the amount of cheap free kicks we give away. A lot of times when the opposition are going nowhere. 

Either he steps up and we'll take the risk or this carries on and we'll put that £25m elsewhere.

For me a loan that hasn't worked. He may not of got the gametime he wanted, but he hasn't, apart from a couple of occasions, done enough to warrant more game time. These things happen and not every player is suited the the Premier League. 

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Didn't think he was bad when he came on. He wasn't afforded any space, or time and it's hard of affect a game in that situation.

Exactly and yet people are reacting like it was his fault we lost yesterday

Â