Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Unpopular opinion but can't say I'm a fan from what I've seen so far.

His decision making is painful to watch. Appreciate the effort levels but I need to see much more from him.

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Its early days and he will no doubt adapt and improve but hes been average at best so far. 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I feel like if/when he gets a goal we'll see lift off.

I desperately want one of his schorchers to go in ffs.

He must be frustrated.

Yeah, he wants a goal a little too much at the moment, as the cliche goes.

• Like 2

Not sure if it's a fitness thing but he always seems much better early in games, and fades out. 

When he's on it though he looks tremendous. He's gonna score our goal of the season though, guaranteed.

We are seeing one of his strengths which is unpredictability and undoutbed technical ability. But not the other which is running at players from a bit deeper. In many ways he is a right sided version of Grealish but better at finishing.

I think once one goes in then he will be off on a run as his confidence goes sky high.

1 hour ago, TomC said:

Like Buendia and Bailey were for their first couple years here...

Buendia just isn't that good. Bailey has improved this season, but still not nailing down that right wing position.

Zaniolo has more about his game than both. He works hard, closes down like Buendia, but actually has real physical presence, and is a far better dribbler than Buendia. 

For me Zaniolo has a no ceiling the guy can be anything he wants!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Â