Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

I genuinely got goosebumps watching him play today.  He is going to be a special player for us, I can feel it.  Has everything in his locker to be a monster Premier League player. 

• Like 4

He's gonna be a really useful player for us, offer something completely different to what we have. Strong and can hold the ball up with his back to goal. Don't blame him for shooting , it was his debut and he wants to start it well. 

A few moments where you could see that he wasn't quite there yet tactically (Watkins made a great run on goal which he didn't latch onto at one point) but you can already tell he's like an unstoppable train driving through defences once he gets going with the ball. Very promising cameo.

Edited by wishywashy

37 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I genuinely got goosebumps watching him play today.  He is going to be a special player for us, I can feel it.  Has everything in his locker to be a monster Premier League player. 

This could be the case, but I feel we need to temper expectations a little as he need to overcome his injury issues. So long as he stays fit though, he'll be a monster.

Â