Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Is he available for Sunday? We could do with an option off the bench!! 

Nah,

Players wanting to be eligible for a Premier League game must be registered by Midday the last working day before the game.

Forrest and Sheffield United needed to register players by midday yesterday, everybody else had until Midday today to register their players.

So unless he signed much much earlier in the day in secret, he can't play.

Fabrizio said he had 'just' signed at 15:32, so can't play on Sunday assuming that's correct

45 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't think you pass or fail a medical, like it's a test. They have a look at you and make a risk based decision. 

Yep. I would bet any medical will throw up several things which will be graded in severity for the club to make a decision on. 

There isn't just going to be a simple green or red system. 

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think we has supporters sometimes take for granted the mental stress involved in the process of a transfer, especially for someone who has suffered two serious knee injuries.

Agreed, especially when the player is uprooting his family/partner again and moving to a new country. 

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think we has supporters sometimes take for granted the mental stress involved in the process of a transfer, especially for someone who has suffered two serious knee injuries.

I imagine he was bricking it about his knees - as much as he’s been back playing he would still be worried a deep look into them might find something. Great news he’s here! 

Â