Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Yep he's quality

Just been doing some digging and he was the Roma  young player of the year 4 seasons in a row .that he at his best roams round the pitch like Kaka and when running at pace can bulldoze as well as use skill to get into dangerous positions.  Also compared him to Benzema and Lampard.  Over the top or at his best can he reach those heights ? 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just been doing some digging and he was the Roma  young player of the year 4 seasons in a row .that he at his best roams round the pitch like Kaka and when running at pace can bulldoze as well as use skill to get into dangerous positions.  Also compared him to Benzema and Lampard.  Over the top or at his best can he reach those heights ? 

I legit read that as Dogging 😂

11 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I'd rather the plays like Kaka, even half as good as Kaka, and we have some player on our hands. 

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Don't really see the Benzema and Lampard comparisons, Kaka maybe a bit, but think more Totti or Cassano. @allani made some comparisons to the way Gazza ran with the ball that I can see and Zaniolo's ability to just move the ball at the last possible moment after a defender commits is very much like what we saw with Jack. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's nailed on to be amazing as he's had his problems both physically and mentally. If there is a coach that has a chance of getting the best out of him though it's Emery.

Let's see, the potential is there, he's now 24 and for him to realise his potential this has to work, so you'd think he'll be bang up for it. Anyway to answer the question at his best he'd be one of the best players on the pitch in the type of game Kaka, Benzema or Lampard would be playing in...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Misleading headline because the body of the text says “Villa were last night completing the final paperwork of Nicolo Zaniolo’s move from Galatasaray.” so they don’t know if it was completed last night or will be today so they shouldn’t say it was sealed.

12 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Also Young Serie A Player of the Season in the year he broke through into the Roma team and was definitely expected to be the key attacking player for Italy at Euro 2020 prior to his injury (and the delay in the tournament due to Covid).

• Like 1

Â