Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You joke.

But you've just reminded me that I actually got conned and robbed by a beautiful Italian woman at Gatwick many years ago 🤦🏿‍♂️

Me just there thinking this stunner just randomly thought I was interesting and wanted to get to know me.

Meanwhile my suitcases ( With literally everything in them ) were strategically knicked by whoever her accomplice was, in a location where CCTV was blocked off of course 😞 fml

I actually ended up living in the Airport for about a week as a refugee, like Tom Hanks in that movie. I kid you not!

The Terminal…

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You joke.

But you've just reminded me that I actually got conned and robbed by a beautiful Italian woman at Gatwick many years ago 🤦🏿‍♂️

Me just there thinking this stunner just randomly thought I was interesting and wanted to get to know me.

Meanwhile my suitcases ( With literally everything in them ) were strategically knicked by whoever her accomplice was, in a location where CCTV was blocked off of course 😞 fml

I actually ended up living in the Airport for about a week as a refugee, like Tom Hanks in that movie. I kid you not!

Cor, they should make a film out of this! 

Who would play you @JAMAICAN-VILLAN

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, romavillan said:

If we can get the best out of this lad we're about to see some **** amazing football.

I love the sound of this. If there is a manager to get the best out of someone like Zaniolo it’s Emery. I’m excited about this one! 

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You joke.

Philadelphia? Crikey, that was a rough week.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You joke.

Big?

Â