Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Imagine how devastating this diamond will be....

Watkins

Bailey                                               Diaby

Zaniola

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Imagine how devastating this diamond will be....

Watkins

Bailey                                               Diaby

Zaniola

Swap Bailey for either Ramsey or McGinn 😍

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

he really is like that isnt he, not to cast shade at Bailey, but watching how Diaby bounces off players and just keeps going, rides tackles and is really good at rolling players etc, it shows where bailey really needs to improve his game at the PL level.

I don’t think there is anything Bailey can do to get to Diaby’s level really, they are just completely different classes of player. Diaby already looks like he could turn out to be one of the top attackers in the league, he has it all; pace, skill, intelligence, finishing ability, it’s a surprise we’ve managed to get him so easily not exactly as if he was hidden away playing in Europe for Leverkusen

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He should have had a hattrick of assists really although you have to give their keep credit for preventing that.

that pass along the ground into the box for Watkins was so brilliantly accurate, only problem was that it was perfect for a left footed player

I am really looking forward to seeing Moussa's 23/24 highlights video. He is already showing us some of his top skills from his current highlights video's.

He has an innate talent and great work ethic that is unmatched by almost all.

Already our next £100,000,000 + player. 

Thankfully, due to our excellent owners, we won't have to sell Moussa and can instead enjoy his skills tearing up the Premier League.

Got to build a team around this guy and the core Unai is creating.

I'm going from a state of "how the hell did we get him?" to "what are we going to achieve under Unai, our owners, coaches and wider team?"

What a time to be a Villa Fan

I wonder if he could play the Watkins role rather than playing a little deeper? Just think that opens up a spot for Zaniolo or somebody else we might sign.

Not saying we should do that, but given the amount of games we have, could be an idea. I think Duran looks miles off it personally. 

3 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

He is like prime Yorke but with more speed. And with Zaniolo having something of Milosevic about him I am loving the 90s tribute! 

Ah, those were the days...as someone once put it on the old Villa mailing list, the world's only Trinidadian-Sebrian strike force. (Yes, I know, Yorke was from Tobago, still...)

3 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

He is like prime Yorke but with more speed. And with Zaniolo having something of Milosevic about him I am loving the 90s tribute! 

I hope Ollie doesn't turn into Collymore!

Â