Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Dare I say I don’t think he played that well yesterday. Don’t get me wrong. He was good but seem to have plenty left in the tank. I think there’s a lot more to come from him.

• Like 1

Very happy if this is him 'bedding in' . That volley was outrageous . Its one thing trying that on your strong side but to have both feet off the ground while hitting it with your weaker foot would normally end in row z . Amazing balance and athleticism.  

I look at the little things as well . His reaction to McGinn scoring was great. No polute appplause. He was screaming and punping his fists. Good to see. He is already enjoying being part of this team 

• Like 1

Looks a great player and seems to be happy too (smiling all the time).

Now through the match Sky kept mentioning how he cost Villa £52 million. Now there's an article on BBC about him with comments from Emery on how much he will improve Villa and the figure of £51.9 million is mentioned. I suppose if clauses and conditions are met this may be as high as £52 million.

Not my money so I don't really care as he looks the business, but did Villa ever mention the fee?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Looks a great player and seems to be happy too (seems to be smiling all the time).

Now through the match Sky kept mentioning how he cost Villa £52 million. Now there's an article on BBC about him with comments from Emery on how much he will improve Villa and the figure of £51.9 million is mentioned. I suppose if clauses and conditions are met this may be as high as £52 million.

Not my money so I don't really care as he looks the business, but did Villa ever mention the fee?

We as a club have never said he's a record transfer so I assume he's not. 

12 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Looks a great player and seems to be happy too (smiling all the time).

Previously on SKY when they put up the figures, in the fine print they wrote " * Includes potential add ons " 

Â