Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

My concern on his highlights videos is they often have him beating a man, doing some amazing skill, playing a pass… and then cut to the next highlight, so you can tell the pass didn’t end up where it was meant to go! But I try not to judge a player on highlights vids - for example maybe his off the ball work is way better than Bailey, I couldn’t tell you as I’ve never watched him play a full game. I also don’t think at the price quoted (versus if he was £50m) he needs to be a worldbeater - if he’s only actually at the level of Bailey, Buendia etc but it means when we make a sub we have one of them coming on vs Traore or Duran, that’s squad improvement. 

He was in the top 10 wingers in the top leagues for carries that resulted in a shot or chance created.

12 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

I meant his personal terms like wages/bonuses. I'm just a little worried we might be overpaying him to secure his signature, but I shouldn't really care as it's not my money lol. 

Would guess he's on about 40-50k at Leverkusen.

Some wage increase if he's on anything like Digne's salary.

33 minutes ago, TheFish said:

As a Newcastle fan I'm disappointed he's not joining us, as a football fan I'm excited to watch him in the top flight. 

We were quoted £60m+ for him and obviously that fee + his expected wages meant we had no chance of getting him and staying on the right side of FFP. 

Diaby, Tielemans, Torres... that's some **** business, boys. 

Teasing GIFs | Tenor

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â