Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Get this **** on mute and enjoy:

From that, his movement suggests he expects clever return balls from his teammates. I think him and Buendia could hit it off very nicely 😁

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

From that, his movement suggests he expects clever return balls from his teammates. I think him and Buendia could hit it off very nicely 😁

Or little Phil. 

No confirmation on Villa website, so people celebrating based on Romano confirming the deal, which is ironic as have spent the last few pages dissing him and calling him all kind of names, but now suddenly his word is bond.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

I’m same as you, just not that convinced he’ll translate well into the Prem. Very much hope to be wrong. Historically think both Monchi and Emery are better at spotting rough diamonds/promising youngsters/unknown talents than paying for top talent but will still trust them if they make this call! But like you if it doesn’t happen I’ll mostly just shrug.

STFU you, he’ll be player of the season!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

No confirmation on Villa website, so people celebrating based on Romano confirming the deal, which is ironic as have spent the last few pages dissing him and calling him all kind of names, but now suddenly his word is bond.

Vintage VT

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bo6tpeor2d6accdz9j

1 minute ago, useless said:

Yep. The only words we need to see are Bayer Leveukeusen and Accept  at the moment. Once thats done we can consider Diabys view. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

The criticism of him is mainly that he only does tap-ins. So when he says here we go, it is done. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm going off the French journalists I've never heard of instead 😉

Edited by villan95

Â