Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Boring post alert... Cologne is not a cargo airport

Leverkusen is north West of cologne, cologne airport is south West and the same side of the river, dusseldorf is north east ish

Its a 15 minute drive compared to a 30 minute drive

Maybe surprisingly dusseldorf airport is also home to the dortmund team plane, link to Reyna in the other thread... He'd likely fly privately from DUS too

The rest of us poor people just use eurowings

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Boring post alert... Cologne is not a cargo airport

Leverkusen is north West of cologne, cologne airport is south West and the same side of the river, dusseldorf is north east ish

Its a 15 minute drive compared to a 30 minute drive

Maybe surprisingly dusseldorf airport is also home to the dortmund team plane, link to Reyna in the other thread... He'd likely fly privately from DUS too

The rest of us poor people just use eurowings

Cologne might be nearer to the club, but we don't know if it's the most convenient airport to where the player lives.

I'm sure someone will find that out soon enough.

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Cologne might be nearer to the club, but we don't know if it's the most convenient airport to where the player lives.

It's irrelevant. From the club stadium it's 30mins and 22mins to the two airports. It's like saying London City, Gatwick, Stansted, Heathrow. People don't just go to the closes airport

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t know much about this lad. Would it be considered a bigger signing than Torres?

I'd say slightly, but only because a forward signing always attracts more attention. Realistically, Pau is the more established player.

Both are totally beyond our realistic reach currently, and we can probably thank Emery for both if this ends up happening!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Düsseldorf is sooooo over, all the cool Westfalen kids fly from Weeze.

Showing my age used to be based there in the late 90's when it was RAF Laarbruch..happy days Weeze & Goch were a good night out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

If he lives north of leverkusen then it 100% won't be, a normal person in that circumstance would use DUS

Not sure how private jets work either but maybe worth noting there isn't a commercial flight route from cologne to brum (I'm sure jet 2 played with it as part of river cruise holidays but it's not like a big daily thing) it's DUS or FRA

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The fact that multiple sources say he really wants the move is quite heartening and a good start!

I saw a Forest Youtube saying that Forest fans should be hoping we get Diaby as it will mean Johnson stays.

He was saying if we could pull this move off it would be impressive.

• Like 2

Â