joshharris12

Weird, is he going out on loan to try and make us some profit in 12 months? (like an Azaz type signing?)

2 years seems a little too short if we wanted to develop him through loans, but 2 years also seems a little short of its a senior squad signing?

He only played for the West Brom senior team once as far as i can see, the rest is in the youth team.

any ideas!?!

Edited by MaVilla

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Surely be in the squad i would imagine on a two year deal

Probably half a season u20’s then loan to whatever league suits his needs best.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Weird, is he going out on loan to try and make us some profit in 12 months? (like an Azaz type signing?)

2 years seems a little too short if we wanted to develop him through loans, but 2 years also seems a little short of its a senior squad signing?

He only played for the West Brom senior team once as far as i can see, the rest is in the youth team.

any ideas!?!

Maybe we've brought him in for the youth team for this season and intend to try and sell him next summer?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

any ideas!?!

Loan him back to Albion 😜

33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

He looks like Delfouneso so he’s already doomed.

Speaking of Delfouneso, I just had a dream that we were lining up next season with him as our main striker after an amazing turn of events where he absolutely smashed it on loan at Juventus, his 14th loan spell in a row. Very strange dream.

• Confused 1

It's confirmed on official website now

He was very highly rated player a couple of years ago, and in England youth set-up with the likes of Chukwuemeka, Aaron Ramsey, Bellingham, and Musiala. He hasn't made the step-up to first team football as much as might have been expected for someone as talented as he is, but I guess we think we can get him up to speed, which if we can do could have a very good player on our hands, can take it as a given we've got a very good player for our U21s, but could develop into something more, so on  a free transfer worth giving it a go.

• Like 1

Academy Manager Mark Harrison

"We are delighted Rico is joining us as he had a number of options but was very keen to come to us.  He is a young player with potential who has already played at first-team level and previously represented England at youth level. He is an attacking player with a lot of creative attributes and has an eye for goal. We look forward to working with him and seeing how he will develop."

OS

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

After watching this would it be fair to compare him to player we got a nice fee off Chelsea from recently ? Maybe bit more attack minded

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Speaking of Delfouneso, I just had a dream that we were lining up next season with him as our main striker after an amazing turn of events where he absolutely smashed it on loan at Juventus, his 14th loan spell in a row. Very strange dream.

They're called Nightmares.😀

• Haha 3

Â