Monchi - President of Football Operations

duke313

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks, good read. This guy reckons he’s one of the most highly regards DOF’s in Europe. 

He is one of the most highly regarded DOF’s.

I’m never really that hot on stuff like this, a lot depends on expectations, budget, how much power they are given etc

• Like 1

Emery was an unbelievable signing, and Monchi will be an awesome addition to his top team if he comes to us.

Emery is a "tier one" manager and Monchi is a "tier one" director of football. They can build a Villa dynasty with the backing of our "tier one" owners.

I've got my fingers tightly crossed on this one, as it's hugely important to us.

NSWE....EMERY....MONCHI....the absolute definition of "football passion and ambition".

Onwards and upwards! UTV!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

For 2 million I’d want more than just Monchi, I’d ask them to throw in this lot too

spacer.png

lol, I never knew if Tripitaka was a boy or girl 

2 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

Emery was an unbelievable signing, and Monchi will be an awesome addition to his top team if he comes to us.

Emery is a "tier one" manager and Monchi is a "tier one" director of football. They can build a Villa dynasty with the backing of our "tier one" owners.

I've got my fingers tightly crossed on this one, as it's hugely important to us.

NSWE....EMERY....MONCHI....the absolute definition of "football passion and ambition".

Onwards and upwards! UTV!

Just need a tier 1 source to confirm the rumours then it's a full house! 

Â