Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Just now, Farlz said:

Torres is a guaranteed starter that’s for sure. 

For me, Mings can’t be dropped whatsoever as he’s far too important but Diego Carlos sure won’t be far off him and won’t want another year sitting around. Our strength in the CB positions this season is **** crazy tbh. 

From what I've seen of Carlos, he looks great player, but is it crazy to think maybe Unai isn't a fan of his? Gerrard brought him in and looked like he wasn't far off fitness but was reluctant to give him mins 

Wonder if he'll play ahead of a Back 2, like an old fashioned half back? 

Someone described Pep's team the other day, on the radio or something, and while they didn't use the language, it sounded so much like a return to the old school WM formation of the 1920s with halfbacks and inside forwards. Kind of feels like everyone is looking for inspiration throughout history these days.  

4 minutes ago, Adman said:

Konsa.      Torres.    Mings

Tielemans Kamara luiz  Moreno

Mcginn.     Watkins.       Ramsey

We don't need a keeper 

I think that's our preferred starting line up at the moment.

Be interesting to see how it evolves before the season starts. Torres, Mings and Konsa going to get plenty of game time. Carlos too if he's fit.

• Like 1

We’ve come so far. Getting two current international players, from tier 1 nations, who are both approaching their peak years is pretty much unheard of for Villa. Hopefully their signings will ease the passage for other top players. We are going to be rocking next year. UTV

21 minutes ago, Adman said:

Konsa.      Torres.    Mings

Tielemans Kamara luiz  Moreno

Mcginn.     Watkins.       Ramsey

We don't need a keeper 

Keeper or not, I’d still prefer to play with 11 players. 

• Haha 1

Â